Mithril has interest in four groups of tenements in Australia, as listed below:
Billy Hills Zinc (Billy Hills)
- Mithril 100%;
- Located in a proven (high-grade) mining district in WA;
- The project offers multiple drill targets as well as a strong target pipeline;
- Mithril is seeking an exploration and development partner to ensure the project is advanced at a level commensurate with its prospectivity;
- Consists of 3 Exploration Licences covering a large project area (400km²);
- All access and heritage agreements in place (fully permitted);
- No encumbrances;
- Multiple targets;
- Adjacent the former Pillara Mine (10.3 Mt @ 6.9% Zn, 2.3% Pb produced from June 1997 to October 2003).
Kurnalpi Project (Kurnalpi)
- Mithril 100%;
- Kurnalpi Nickel Project (56 km²) which is located approximately 80 kilometres northeast of Kalgoorlie, Western Australia. (Kurnalpi or the Project).
- Exploration activities conducted to date has highlighted the nickel (+cobalt & PGEs) prospectivity of both the Grey Dam and Outer Ultramafic belts at Kurnalpi.
Lignum Dam Project (Lignum)
- Mithril 100%; and located 60 kilometres northeast of Kalgoorlie, WA, Great Boulder Resources has the right to earn up to 80% of the project by spending $1M over 4 years and is exploring for economic gold and nickel sulphide mineralisation along strike from the previously mined high-grade Silver Swan nickel deposit.
Limestone Well Project (Limestone)
- Mithril 10% free carried interest. Auteco Minerals owns 90% interest in the project and Auteco may purchase Mithril’s 10% interest for AUD10m. See announcement: Binding Term Sheet for Sale of Limestone Well.